Supersonic 3D Printing
Welcome to the Supersonic 3D Printing Design Challenge
SPEE3D challenges you to present the best application design for SPEE3D’s LightSPEE3D and large format WarpSPEE3D metal printers. The challenge is open to all and free to enter.
How to enter
1. Download and read the ENTRY FORM
2. Create your design
3. Submit your completed entry form and design via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Judging of all valid Competition Applications will be conducted by a panel of judges nominated by SPEE3D. Each entry will be judged on the following categories of merit, creativity and originality:
Effectiveness: the degree to which the Design achieves the Stated Purpose; and
Compliance: the degree to which the Applicant’s Design complies with the Design Rules.
Each category of Judging Criteria will be weighted equally and will determine the top three entries in each of the two Competition Classes (Industry and Research).
Read the FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
Challenge entries close: June 30, 2019
Winners will be notified via email by July 7, 2019
The top three entrants in each class will receive:
- Free 3D metal print of entrant’s winning design
- SPEE3D training and SP3D design certificate
- Six months FREE access to SPEE3D’s printing simulator software
The top entrant in each class will also WIN a GPD Pocket 2 Amber Black Micro PC.