Create new avenues of research inquiry
Our automated Cold Spray Additive Manufacturing (CSAM) technology allows you to experiment with novel alloys, qualified metals, or multi-material blends that haven’t been invented yet—all in record time.
- Manufacture metal parts, tensile bars, coupons, or industrial-grade components
- Eliminate the need for expensive gases
- Choose from four qualified materials (6061 aluminium, 316L stainless steel, pure copper, and aluminium-bronze)
Accelerate workforce development
Our patented technology dramatically reduces operating costs while delivering immediate commercial applications—giving you a unique opportunity collaborate with local industry without sacrificing your entire operating budget.
- Access workforce development grants
- Provide extensive hands-on experience
- Offer one-off MRO services
This investment emphasizes the importance of workforce development and collaboration between Missouri universities and manufacturers to embrace advanced manufacturing technologies.—Missouri S&T